Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lots of Photo Opportunities this Weekend ;-)

Boy, I have had a very busy few days!

On Saturday, it was my Great Nephew's 2nd Birthday and we had a family BBQ

To satisfy my baking urge, I made up some Mars Bar Slice to take - it was a real hit and I have been asked to bring some more for Zoe's 1st Birthday next month ;-)




Riley with his Mum, Jade

Blowing out the candles

Gorgeous little cupcakes ;-)



Family Dog, Axel sitting on a chair with the family ;-)


On Sunday, I had a photo outing with the Port Adelaide Camera Club to Adelaide Botanic Gardens
We had a nice early start of 9.30 am 
see group photo HERE

I took heaps of photos, and am only showing a select few here




A Kookuburra with a mouse up in the tree ;-)


the rest are on Flickr

Hope you have had a good weekend too ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - it is most appreciated.