Sunday, October 2, 2011

Worldwide Photo Walk - Adelaide - UPDATED


I had an absolute ball yesterday - thanks to Andreas for organising the walk, and many thanks to Paula for her encouragement - it was so nice to see a familiar face on my very first Photo Walk ;-)

The day started off quite cold, wet and windy, but we persevered and were rewarded with some lovely sunshine and some great shots. 

UPDATED:  photos re-added 29th November 2012








My friend Paula - lovely to catch up with you again after $%$! years ;-)

There is a flickr group set up if you would like to have a look at some of the other group members' shots

There are some amazing pics from previous walks as well - I believe that this first photo walk will not be my last ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - it is most appreciated.